You can provide any number of samples and we will do our best to produce an estimate. However, we recommend:
- Best Option: 4 HRS, 24 and 48 HRS
- Alternative: 8 HRS, 30 HRS
- Alternative: 24 HRS
Note: all times are indicative, e.g. 24 can be anytime between 18 and 30 hours.
EHL Factor VIII
Add an additional sampling point at 60-84 HRS.
- Best Option: Any Time on day 2 and 3
- Alternative: Two samples on any of day 2 or 3 -optimally, 4 or more hours apart
Day 1 starts at 0 and end at 24
Day 2 starts at 24 and end at 48
Day 3 starts at 48 and end at 72
There is no day 0. That is for surgery only.
EHL Factor IX
Add an additional sampling point at 4 – 5 days.
There is no need to perform a wash out, however, we strongly recommend you provide a pre-infusion measurement.
You can request a PK using data obtained after different infusions using the merge function provided these criteria are met:
- Within an 18-month timespan
- Same total dose (+/- 10%)
- Patient weight (+/- 5kg) and height (+/- 10%) are stable